Company

The firm of A.G. Porta was established in Turin in 1931 by Amedeo and Guglielmo Porta who were then employed as technicians at the Lancia Car Company.

Right from-the start, production was based on automatic lathes with special emphasis on the car industry.

The A.G. Porta firm was among the first to purchase multispindie lathes for machining customer parts, a policy they continued through gradually specializing in precision machining.